Spain Schengen Visa

Legal Baltic professionals assist clients in obtaining a Spain Schengen visa, Spain business visa and Spain Residence visa. Since we consider this procedure in a responsible manner, it will take minimum amount of time.

Depending on the purpose of your travel to Spain, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside here permanently, you will have to apply for a different Spanish Visa, accordingly.

The hotel booking can’t be the basis for the visa, but only the pay for living, after what the hotel provides a voucher. The visa is also granted based on the ownership of real estate in Spain, which is confirmed by evidence of ownership. Also it is allowed to arrive based on a invitation letter from a citizen of Spain, moreover the signature on the invitation letter must be certified by notary.

A citizen of a third country with a residence permit in Spain also can write an invitation letter. If he invites members of his family, the signature should be certified by a notary. If he invites not his family members, or for the purpose of a business, the invitation letter is filled on a specific form and will be checked by Foreign Police Department.

Based on a business invitation letter it is allowed to invite business partners, not the clients. Police have 15 days to check the invitation letter. The question of signing the invitation letter by a notary or checking by police is decided on an individual basis. 

The Spain Business Visa will let you travelling, setting up a business and being in Spain and Schengen zone countries without or with minimum restrictions. A foreigner who conducts business activity in Spain may apply for a visa to Spain on the basis of conducting business activity.

Assistance in Spain – Business Visa

Our employees, after individual evaluation of each situation, will help you to arrange necessary documents for obtaining a short term or long term business visa quickly and nicely. Spain and its business visa provides the right to travel freely within the Schengen zone and is issued to a Citizen who arrived in Spain with business visa in order to take part in some visits.

There are some visa requirements: Schengen visa may be issued for a maximum period of 90 days. In order to obtain a Spain business visa, the applicant must have an invitation approved by Spain Migration Department. If you benefit of our services rendered by our professionals, we will care of the whole procedure, and you will obtain your Spanish business visa quickly and without any problems!

Spain work visa, business visa in Spain, Spain work visa requirements, Spain work visa requirements, business visa for Spain, Spain business visa

What are the Visa type for Spain?

There are three types of visa allowing entry to Spain:

✔ Airport transit visa.
✔ Short-stay Schengen visa. 
✔ Long-term visa.

Airport transit visa for Spain

An airport transit (visado de transito aeroportuario) allows you into the international transit zone in a Spanish airport. Not everyone needs one but to check whether you do, check the information and list at You’ll need to apply for a transit visa through the Spanish embassy or consulate in your home country.


Short-stay visa for Spain

A short-stay Schengen visa (visado de corta duracion) allows you to stay in Spain – but not work – for up to 90 days in a 180-day period. If you have a Schengen visa issued by another Schengen state you can also come and stay in Spain for 90 days.

You can renew your short-term visa at your local Foreigner’s Office (Oficina de Extranjeros) or Police station as long as you will be staying in Spain for a total of less than 90 days. You can’t come to Spain on a short-stay visa as a visitor and change your status to employee, student or resident from within Spain – you have to return to your home country and apply for a new visa from there.


Long-term Spanish residence and work visas

There are different residence and work permit types, depending on the purpose of your stay, including:


  • a combined residence and work visa (visado de trabajo y residencia) allowing you to live and work in Spain;
  • a student visa (visado de estudios) for the duration of the educational or training course;
  • a residence visa (visado de residencia) for family reunification or retirement.


Spain work visa

There are several different types of Spanish work visas, as well as exemptions, depending on your employment situation in Spain. You cannot apply for your own work visa in Spain however. Spanish immigration law dictates that employers must submit the application on your behalf.

Your work visa/permit will be issued by the Labour Authorities in Spain (Delegación Provincial del Ministerio de Trabajo e Inmigracion).


Spain student visa

Student life in Spain is likely to be contrasting to that of your home country. In 2014 Spain was the most popular destination for students with 40,202 incoming pupils. The Spanish government have several student visa requirements, including finding a course before filling out your visa application.


Spanish tourist Schengen visa

Spanish tourist visa requirements include completing an application form, which requests a photograph and information about your residency, purpose of journey to Spain, and the number of Spanish tourist Schengen visa entries you require. The process is explained here.


Spanish residence visa

Both Spanish citizenship and a Spanish residence visa (permanent) allow you to stay living in Spain, but some differences exist between the two. Residence visa requirements include giving up your original nationality and passport to become a Spanish citizen.


Spanish business visa

Spanish business visa requirements state that a short-stay visa for Spain will enable you to visit the country, but does not permit you to work there. Should you be relocating to Spain for business purposes you will need to request a Spanish business visa. This is otherwise known as a work permit.


Spain spouse visa

Should you be looking for a Spanish spouse visa, you will need to apply for family reunification. Should you not yet be in Spain, you can apply via the Spanish embassy who outline the Spanish spouse visa requirements. If you are already in Spain, you will need to visit the local Foreigner’s Office, taking a set of documents with you.


Spain retirement visa

The current pension age in Spain is 65 years for both men and women. Should you be planning on taking your pension in Spain, you will need to set up a Spanish retirement visa. Spanish retirement visa requirements state that if you are an EU citizen you will need to possess an S1 form before travelling. This means you will have access to healthcare in Spain.


Spain visa for medical reasons

If you plan on living in Spain to access Spanish healthcare you will need to register. Your European Health Insurance Card won’t cover you. You will not need a Spanish visa for a medical reason but if you have no insurance, you will most likely need to pay for being treated as a private patient. If you are a student, travelling to Spain you may need to provide a medical certificate for your Spanish visa (link to ‘Spain student visa’).

Refusal to Issue Spain visa?

If due to some reasons (related with Spanish business visa requirements) the Embassy does not issue you a Spanish business visa, but you think that it is not motivated, we will help you to prepare procedural documents and initiate legal procedure against the Embassy. Knowledge of law allows us managing these procedures successfully – we have our own Know-How methods and we consider each case in a responsible and flexible way.

You can apply for a long-term visa from the Spanish consulate or embassy in your home country, or sometimes online on their websites before you come to Spain.

The application must be made in person or through an accredited representative, and you usually have to pay a non-refundable visa fee. Allow plenty of time for the consulate to process your application – check with yours for the timescale – and you or your representative must collect it in person.

Please bear in mind that a list of documents necessary to submit with an application for a visa may vary depending on the consulate. Therefore, it is recommended to contact our professional consultants to obtain full information as to the supplementary documents required for submission of an application for a visa.

Our professionals assist clients in obtaining of a Schengen (Spain) business visa. Since we consider this procedure in a responsible manner, it will take minimum of time. Good knowledge of the Spain law allows us to manage this procedure quickly and qualitatively. In order to get your Spain Business Visa, just contact us and send your documents mentioned above via email.

Our consultants will evaluate your documents and ask for additional information if necessary and/or additional documents. The consultants will also advise on possibilities and terms of obtaining a Spain Business Visa or will find some relevant alternative solution.

Do you need free consultation? Feel free to Contact with us
Relax… You’re with us! We make it simple.

Our Offices

  • Latvia : Strēlnieku Str. 9, Riga
  • Lithuania : A. Goštauto Str. 8-102, Vilnius
  • Poland : Staniewicka Str 14, Warsaw
  • Slovakia : Roľnícka 187, Bratislava

© Copyright 2009 . All Rights Reserved Designed For