Residence Permit in Poland

Our friendly, experienced legal team will obtain a Polish residence permit for you
If you decided to move and start live in Europe, then Poland is an excellent option for you. A beautiful and friendly country, European traditions and standards, affordable cost of living, the ability to find a good job or to start your own business, that's all you can detect in Poland.

To take advantage of these opportunities, you need to have the legal right to stay in Poland, called residence permit in Poland or temporary residence card (zezwolenie na pobyt czasowy).

A temporary residence permit in Poland, can be issued from 1 to 3 years for the first time. Legal Baltic offers the best for the clients, which is 3 years temporary residence permit in Poland.

We will help you to prepare all necessary documents to establish a company or the branch, and to obtain your work permit and to apply for a residence permit in Poland. Legal Baltic consultants will answer all questions related with business, residence in Poland and procedures in order to obtain it.

How Do We Get Your Residence Permit in Poland?

There are several ways to obtain a residence permit in Poland for foreign persons.

The most common and affordable is - by registering a new company and the branch, and employment.

Currently Legal Baltic offers 3 ways to obtain a temporary residence permit in Poland for non-EU citizens:

Poland residence permit through establishing a company
Poland residence permit through establishing a branch
Poland residence permit through the work permit

What is the Procedure?

Legal Baltic offers residence permit in Poland by registering a new company and the branch on behalf of the applicant. Or, you can buy an already established company in Poland. One limited liability company can include 1 -3 shareholders.

✔ We will provide you full support for your company in Poland, taking into account all your individual requirements. If you do not have an appropriate visa – we will make a business invitation for a Poland visa.

✔ You have to apply for a Poland visa in the nearest Poland embassy after that you will have to come to Migration Department of Poland to submit your documents/case. Right after the submission of temporary residence permit request, our experts will obtain your temporary right to stay in Poland. That's way during your case process you will be allowed to stay in Poland even if your current visa expires.

✔ The decision in the Migration Department of Poland will be made within 45 days after you submit application form. Then Migration Department of Poland will issue you a temporary residence card (permission) to reside in Poland for 3 years.

We Will Take Care of Your Temporary Residence Permit Renewal

On expiry of this period, 2 months before the end of the current valid polish residence permit, you are required to refer to the Migration Department of Poland for extension of the existing residence permit.

Legal Baltic experts have been working in this field for a long time. So, we will prepare all necessary documents. Our experience and close work with the Migration Department of Poland will let you extend your residence permit in Poland without any problems and you will save your time and money and you can further reside in Poland.

Bringing Your Family to Poland with you?

If a company’s shareholder has already a TRP, he can bring his family members: wife and kids under 18 years they can automatically apply for a Temporary Residence Permit in Poland. They will have to provide only standard documents for immigration to Poland – an application form, photos, passport copies, copy of birth certificate and prove that they have enough money to live in Poland.

Usually, if a person has already a TRP and works in a Polish company or has its own savings in the bank account it is enough to show for Polish Migration Department. Moreover, the family can also arrive and visit the family member, with visitor visa.

It takes time, effort and money to prepare all needed documents for family members entering the European Union, but our managers and consultants will help you to prepare and collect the necessary documents to the family members to come and successfully enter the university or school quickly, at an affordable price, without stress and not putting off the entrepreneur from his/her direct work.

We will recommend few kindergartners, which you can select on your own discretion. Also we can offer Polish language lessons in collaboration with the universities, moreover we will give all needful information for successful and perspective spill into the new society.

Permanent Residence Permit to live in Poland

To receive a Permanent Residence Permit in Poland, the Client must live continuously in Poland for 5 years, and pass a Polish language exam. You can obtain the Polish Passport after 10 years of living in Poland.

Apply for Temporary Residence Permit in Poland with us and you will be able to work, do business and live in Poland and freely. Moreover, with a Polish residence permit you can free travel (no limits of days to stay), do business, study, work and enjoy your life through whole Schengen area.

Lawyers of Legal Baltic advise and help to collect all the documents necessary for the registration of your company and the branch and to get your work permit in Poland, as well as for its future activities on the territory of Poland. All the steps Legal Baltic agreed with a customer, so they could be confident in the result.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you should be interested in obtaining Poland residence permit. The Poland residence permit posibilities are very flexible and can be considered as one of the best for non-EU citizens who would like to get access to the EU and the Schengen zone.
Do you need free consultation? Feel free to Contact with us
Live where you've always wanted.

Our Offices

  • Latvia : Strēlnieku Str. 9, Riga
  • Lithuania : A. Goštauto Str. 8-102, Vilnius
  • Poland : Staniewicka Str 14, Warsaw
  • Slovakia : Roľnícka 187, Bratislava

© Copyright 2009 . All Rights Reserved Designed For